Courses and Trainings for Doctoral Students and Postdocs
We are offering several courses and training opportunities throughout the year. The schedules are announced in advance in the monthly Graduate Academy Newsletter. You are invited to send us your suggestions for new topics.
You will receive a certificate of participation after each course. At the end of your doctorate, you can have us issue an overall certificate upon presentation of these individual certificates. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
In order to register, please, refer to Stephanie Wernicke:
- Office: Campus Universitätsplatz, building 18, room 254
- Phone.: 58930, email@example.com
Conditions of participation
The courses of the Graduate Academy are a service offered by the OVGU for its doctoral students and postdocs and are free of charge for them. Postdocs who are not members of the OVGU can also participate in these courses, as far as places are available. The proportionate costs for this place are to be covered by the participants or their employers. The amount of these costs is determined by means of a full cost calculation and is indicated on the respective course page.
The courses usually run over two whole days; Course time is usually 9: 00-17: 00. If you wish to participate, please ensure that you keep these days completely free from other obligations. That is not only a matter of respect for the trainer, but it also enables you to get the most out of the courses.
If you are unable to attend after registration, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This allows us in particular to consider other interested parties who are still on the waiting list. Please note that without your timely cancellation of your participation and/or in case of your non-appearance on the day of the event, we would be obliged to claim the pro-rata costs of the event incurred in relation to your person as damages. You are of course free to prove that the Graduate Academy has suffered no damage or less damage than the one claimed.
- Being a top scientist - scientific and teaching skills
- Leadership Skills
- Shaping your career - skills for planning and acquiring your dream career in - and outside academia
- Caring for yourself - skills for a satisfactory and healthy workl-life-situation
- Certificate course Projectmanagement for PostDocs
- Courses for scientists offered by other departments of OVGU
- Learn German in Magdeburg
- Interesting courses elsewhere